Last Updated on November 26, 2019
If you have a long list of social properties or other sites that you want to quickly add to JSON LD schema.org markup, it can be a pain to do it manually.
So here is a tactic to quickly create the markup from a list, to enter into your code:
- Visit https://textmechanic.com/
- Go to the “Add Prefix/Suffix into Line” page.
- Paste your links into the top Input Box at the top.
- In the “Add Prefix” box, enter a quote mark: “
- In the “Add Suffix” box, enter a quote mark followed by a comma: “,
- You should have a list of urls like this: “http://links.com”,
- Finally remove the final comma of the list, and you can paste them straight into your JSON LD schema.org markup, like this:
Hopefully that should be self explanatory, but if you need help, ask in the comments!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?