Last Updated on
So here is a tactic to quickly create the markup from a list, to enter into your code:
- Visit https://textmechanic.com/
- Go to the “Add Prefix/Suffix into Line” page.
- Paste your links into the top Input Box at the top.
- In the “Add Prefix” box, enter a quote mark: “
- In the “Add Suffix” box, enter a quote mark followed by a comma: “,
- You should have a list of urls like this: “http://links.com”,
- Finally remove the final comma of the list, and you can paste them straight into your JSON LD schema.org markup, like this:
Hopefully that should be self explanatory, but if you need help, ask in the comments!