Structuring an ecommerce website should be easy right? Just take all of your product categories, make a page for each, add the products to each one, and you're done... Well not exactly. Common issues such as keyword cannibalisation can occur if you don't structure your site properly, which can leave…
How many customers could you get through Internet Marketing?
Every second, 40,000 people search for something in Google.
More specifically to garden centres, here are some monthly search volumes for various locations:
- “garden centre London”, receives 880 searches per month.
- “garden centre Manchester”, receives 720 searches per month.
- “garden centre Sheffield”, receives 590 searches per month.
- “garden centre Leicester”, receives 480 searches per month.
- “garden centre Birmingham”, receives 480 searches per month.
And there are even more, as those figures don’t even include people searching for plants, garden furniture, and every other type of gardening product.
We will help you gain access to this consistent flow of eager buyers, through our online marketing website solutions.
Fill out our form today to see if you qualify.
Sell More Garden Furniture, Plants and Compost
Garden centres are seasonal, but certain projects maintain popularity during the autumn and winter periods. Maintaining your position in Google is vital all year round, that’s why we recommend a steady flow of SEO to your website all year round.
We specialise in online marketing for your garden centre, contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Latest posts by Matt Jackson (see all)
- Problems With Focusing on Keyword Cannibals - May 17, 2018
- Ecommerce SEO Audit of The Shed Centre UK Website - May 17, 2018
- Keyword Cannibalization 2018 – Find it & Fix it for SEO - May 17, 2018